Livendo® F60 is fermented wheat flour that has a high acidity value that provide a sourdough flavor and pronounced color to wheat bread varieties. The products are manufactured by fermenting wheat flour with a proprietary strain of Lactobacillus.
Storage and Shelf Life
- Can be incorporated directly into the flour
- Makes dough shaping easier
- Adaptable to all breadmaking processes: straight, slow proofing, controlled proofing
- Allows bakers to personalize products with a unique flavor signature
- Non-GMO per EU Standards
- Kosher Parve
- Halal Certificate
Livendo® F60 is recommended for various baked goods including:
• Baked goods where sourdough flavors are desired.
Add directly to the flour at 1.0 – 3.0% of the total flour weight.
- 20 kg (44 lb 1.4 oz) kraft bag
- 30 cases per pallet
- Store in cool, dry conditions in original packaging or in clean, covered container
- Recommended shelf life for unopened packages is 18 months from date of production
- Do not leave opened bags exposed
Lesaffre provides commercial bakers the broadest range of superior yeast and ingredients and backs it with our world-class team of experienced technical staff. Contact the Baking Center with questions: (414) 615-4115