Red Star Double Acting Baking Powder Organic Compliant

Product Number 17510

Red Star® Double Acting Baking Powder Organic Compliant

Red Star® Double Acting Baking Powder Organic Compliant is a chemical leavener developed for use in the production of “Organic Certified” (95% Organic Ingredients) products, including: donuts, pancakes, waffles cookies and biscuits to provide volume.

Advantages

Certifications

Recommended Usage

Packaging

Storage and Shelf Life

Technical Support

  • Suitable for a variety of products
  • Particularly appropriate when product requires rapid batter aeration
  • Used in organic certified products
  • Kosher Parve
  • Halal
  • Certified Non-GMO by BioChecked

Red Star Double-Acting Baking Powder Organic Compliant is recommended for various baked goods including:
• Quick Breads
• Muffins
• Biscuits
• Scones
• Cookies
• Pancakes
• Waffles
• Cake Donuts

1% to 5% by weight of the flour depending on formula used. A level of 5% for cakes produces optimum results. About 15% of the gas is released in mixing and on the bench, the remaining 85% of the gas is released in the oven, this action begins at 104-110° F. This product is not recommended for retarded type batters.

Product code 17500:

  • 50 lb (22 kg 680 g) bag
  • 40 bags/pallet

 

  • Store in cool, dry conditions in original packaging or in clean, covered container
  • Recommended shelf life for unopened packages is 24 months from date of production
  • Do not leave opened bags exposed

Lesaffre provides commercial bakers the broadest range of superior yeast and ingredients and backs it with our world-class team of experienced technical staff. Contact the Baking Center with questions: (414) 615-4115

Red Star
Double Acting Baking Powder Organic Compliant