Red Star ESL (Extended Shelf Life) Block Yeast for Individual Sale
Red Star® ESL Block Yeast for Individual Sale
Red Star® ESL Block Yeast – 1 lb. blocks are derived from a pure strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. A specific fermentation protocol is used to provide a fresh yeast with superior shelf life. The one pound block is positioned for sales to in-store, and small bakeries that receive through a distributor.
- Consistent yeast fermentation for 42 days
- Convenient, easy to scale
- Compatible with all fermentation processes
- It is especially excellent for frozen, unbaked dough products
- Pre-printed cellophane wrapper with UPC code for individual sale.
- Non-GMO by Bio-Checked™
- Kosher Parve
Lesaffre provides commercial bakers the broadest range of superior yeast and ingredients and backs it with our world-class team of experienced technical staff. Contact the Baking Center with questions: (414) 615-4115