Saf-Pro Volume 4.1 (formally Saf-Pro Ibis Silver)
Saf-Pro® Volume 4.1
Saf-Pro Volume 4.1 is an clean label, emulsifier-free bread improver that helps the machinability of the dough and improves the volume of the finished products.
Storage and Shelf Life
- Strengthens the dough
- Improves the volume of the end product
- Gives the final product a richer color
- Produces a thinner and crispier outer crust
- Improves gas retention within the dough
- Kosher Parve
- Certified Non-GMO by BioChecked
- Pizza crusts
- Frozen dough
- Par baked
- Retarded doughs
- No-time doughs
Add directly to the flour at 0.25 – 0.3% of the total flour weight. Example: For 100 lbs. of flour, use 4 -4.8 oz Saf-Pro Volume 4.1; for 20 kg flour, use 50 – 60 g Saf-Pro Volume 4.1.
- 22 lb 0.8 oz. (10 kg) boxes
- 48 boxes/pallet
- Store in cool, dry conditions in original packaging or in a clean, covered container
- Shelf life for unopened packages is 24 months from date of production or 3 months once opened.
- Do not leave opened bags exposed
Lesaffre provides commercial bakers the broadest range of superior yeast and ingredients and backs it with our world-class team of experienced technical staff. Contact the Baking Center with questions: (414) 615-4115